Sales forces drive revenue for their employers by actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects. Sales is the most personal branch of the marketing function, as salespeople often work directly with customers, either face to face, over the phone or in online sales chat. This learnership will equip the sales representatives with the strategies and resources to implement successful sales strategies.
- Qualification: National Certificate in Banking (ID: 61589)
- NQF Level: 5
- Credits: 128
- Duration: 12 months
- Determine the banking-related financial needs of a business
- Provide sales related services within the banking sector
- Consult to clients on trade related issues
- Apply financial analysis.
- Implement personal selling strategies to achieve banking-related targeted results.
- Perform external sales process for a bank product.
- Define the mechanics and participants of the different trade cycles for all investment instrument types.
- Structure a banking-related asset-based solution to meet a business need.
- Explain Client requirements and Products that satisfy them.
- Identify product features, advantages and benefits to the customer.
- Financial Markets and Instruments (Treasury)